Gravity Shift Progress - Monday 11/22 WAY BEHIND :S

On Monday, November 22, 2010 0 comments

I don't know why I keep falling behind now, but I apologize first off. Between Thursday and Tuesday, I was not able to get any work done at all, except for getting our program upgraded to 2010 and XNA 4.0; Between Tuesday and Thursday, I coded up the translation process between the level editor and the game. This includes launching the game from the level editor, and converting the xml logic into Game logic. Also, this includes fixing all the bugs that arose from this. Since then, I have not had time to work on any more of the project. Its been pretty busy lately but I should have a lot of time the rest of this week(after Thanksgiving :D)

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger