Gravity Shift Progress - Thursday 10/28

On Thursday, October 28, 2010 0 comments

Not too much to report today. I've had a pretty busy week with CS4400 and life in general, so I didn't get much done outside of class. Here are the things I did do(including class):

Got the team up to speed on the level editor design. It went pretty well, but we won't know how good or bad the design is until we jump into the work(which I am hoping for a full lab day today so that we can collaborate on the ideas.

All of our CS guys have been able to update to git, which I have fully merged yesterday. We also uploaded the level editor into our project, so the group should be able to easily download the code without any real work. I think that now we have a firm base on workflow, we should be plowing through from here on out.

Lastly, I reviewed the Evil list a little bit. I do believe that its a doable list to work around but some of the things that we have to guarantee really sucks(like absolutely no bugs, whatsoever). I guess we will see how this goes but I plan on bringing it up in the Stand-Up meeting.

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger