Gravity Shift Progress - Monday 11/8

On Monday, November 8, 2010 0 comments

Kinda fell behind this week. A lot, a lot, a lot of work has been finished though which I think makes it worthy.

Thursday Progress-
Added a GUI to our backend. Extremely simple but most of it worked as expected, most of the time.
This was shown in class, and was taken very well(I was actually suprised).

Since then, I've been cranking out features. You can now create entities and change their properties. It adds just fine and saves all of this info perfectly. We can also change the background now, there is cleaner drawing, beautiful zooming in and out, selection for single-select and multi-select which draws a selection indicator, better entity movement, and more. I've been just cranking code(as I know my time is little), but its turning out very well and so I'm motivated to keep pumping out more code.

The next plan is to work this code into Jeremy's front end, which shouldn't be too hard since he gave everything the same name, or nearly the same name. Just need to find time to do it.

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger