Gravity Shift Progress - Tuesday 11/2

On Tuesday, November 2, 2010 0 comments

A ton of progress this week, but still not as much as I hoped. I have been working on the internal parts of the level editor, and have reason to believe that adding one or more entities, removing one or more entities, selecting one ore more entities, copy one or more entities, cutting one or more entities, pasting one or more entities, undo any of these operations, Redo any of these operations, and some pixel to grid conversions. There is other stuff but I can't remember all of it...It was a lot of logic and a lot of hours that I pushed into it. I've also been managing the Git stuff, and helping everyone who has issues(merges conflicts have been issue lately, so I'll be writing a reference for that soon).

Waiting on Jeremy's front end before I can test this stuff, but its moving nicely on my end.

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post Previous Post
Powered by Blogger