And it came to pass, that a great game idea was born

On Saturday, September 4, 2010 0 comments

So it was a beautiful thing, sitting around at work spit-balling some "not-so-genuine" ideas, when BLAMMM, it hit me like a jackhammer. I came up with a delicious(Yes, this is the right word for this) idea for a XBOX360 Indie game. Here's the pitch I wrote up:

CLICK THIS LINK TO READ THE PITCH

I pitched it in front of class on Tuesday, so its no guarantee that it will actually be picked up, but I thought it went fairly well and it did stem some interest from the other students.

Yesterday I voted for 10 games that were pitched, including my own. I went based directly on how much work was put into their presentation, and if I didn't remember their presentation, how well thought out their document was. I am extremely hopeful that everyone realized my enthusiasm for my game, but I think all the games were good and should be an extremely valuable experience no matter what is selected.

Stay tuned to find out the Top 10 next week :)

0 Comments

No comments yet. Be the first to leave a comment !
Leave a Comment

Next Post
Powered by Blogger